Respond Support is a leading community Early Learning and Afterschool provider in Ireland. We support the development and delivery of affordable, accessible, Early Years education and Afterschool services for all families.
“That every child knows their value and discovers their magic”
Quality early childhood education and care is directly associated with positive pro-social and emotional development, personal development and greater academic success. Respond Support’s provision of community-based services nationally demonstrates our commitment to contributing to the social and sustainable development of the communities we serve.
- Triple P Parenting
- Parenting Plus
- Doodle Den
- Buddy Bench
- Spongecakes and Spellings Literacy Programme
- Snuggle Stories Literacy Programme
- Parent & Toddler Groups
In childcare centres throughout Ireland, Respond Support provides childcare services to approximately 700 children. These services range from full-day childcare to morning, afternoon, pre-school and after school services and are available to Respond! Housing residents and members of the wider community.
Respond Support provides childcare services in the following estates:
- Acorns, Manor St. John, Lisduggan, Waterford City
- Ard an Ghleanna, Tramore, Co Waterford
- Ard Mór Court, Brookview, Tallaght, Dublin 24
- Chatterbox, Slaneyview Drive, Tullow, Co Carlow
- Chesterfield Close, Birr, Co Offaly
- Clós Naomh Mochua, Clashmore, Co Waterford
- Daphne View, Enniscorthy, Co Wexford
- Distillery View, Quarry Road, Thomondgate, Limerick
- Hidden Treasures, Riverwell Close, Toberona, Dundalk, Co Louth
- Hilltop, Killenaule, Co Tipperary
- Killure Grove, John’s Park, Waterford
- Le Chéile, Oakland Drive, Clonmel, Tipperary
- Millennium Court, Kilkenny
- Oakfield Close, Mallow, Co Cork
- Seán Browne Crescent, Enniscorthy, Co Wexford
- Stepping Stones, Marley’s Lane, Drogheda, Co Louth
- Stonecourt, Drumbiggle, Ennis, Co Clare
- Tír na nÓg, Tailte an Chlochair, Carrickmacross, Co Monaghan
Respond Support has almost 100 staff members nationwide who manage and provide these services. If you would like information on childcare services in your community, please click here or drop into one of our national Early Learning centres.
As Community Childcare providers Respond Support Services are part funded and operate through two main Government Schemes; the Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) Scheme and the Community Childcare Subvention Scheme (CCS). Some Respond Support Childcare Services are in a position to provide the Training and Employment Childcare (TEC) Programmes which incorporates the Childcare Education and Training Support Programme (CETS), After School Childcare Programme (ASCC) and the Community Employment Childcare Programme (CEC). Through all schemes, Respond Support aims to provide quality accessible affordable childcare services. Pobal administers the funding for all programmes and may conduct on-site visits and checks of service providers participating in programmes on behalf of the DCYA.
The following leaflet is based on information currently available: 2018-Respond Support-childcare-brochure