EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES IN A MOTIVATING ENVIRONMENT!
Respond Support was established in 1993 and is a leading provider of Early Years Education & Childcare Services, Family Support, Day Care centres for older people, community education programmes and a range of community interventions.
After Schools Project Worker, New Ross, Co Wexford
Location: The Den, New Ross, Co Wexford
Terms: 20 hours per week Monday to Friday (38 week term time contract)
To deliver an after-school programme for children and young people attending Edmund Rice Junior and Senior Schools. This will involve the implementation of a range of needs-led educational and recreational programmes in line with Better Outcomes Brighter Futures (The national policy framework for children and young people 2014-2020)
- Professional qualification in Youth Work, Social Care, Early Education or related field. Must have a minimum of Level 6 however, degree level 7/8 is desirable
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a community focused youth work/childcare/family support/school setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, possess good leadership and facilitation skills
- Aptitude and empathy with children and young people
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office suite
Please send C.V and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business Friday July 20th